It’s important to focus on a variety of strategies simply because opportunities for digital marketing are increasing as target audiences visit more online platforms. Today, a single-minded approach to digital marketing will exclude large portions of an audience, preventing a site from remaining competitive. Digital marketing must be a comprehensive approach that focuses on site optimization, social media, lead generation, inbound marketing, content creation, and much more.
Articles in this section
- How do I write a good subject line?
- How can I make sure my emails don’t end up in the spam folder?
- How often should I send marketing emails?
- Do I need to send an email newsletter?
- How can I increase my email list?
- How to Build an Email List?
- What is lead generation?
- What’s a call to action, and how do I create it?
- How can I drive digital traffic to my site immediately?
- How much does social media marketing cost? What’s the ROI?