Conversion optimization refers to the practice of determining how a site can increase its ratio of visitors to actual customers. A conversion is a site visitor who has taken a desired action (usually making a purchase) rather than simply viewing content and leaving. One way to optimize conversions is to conduct A/B testing, which simultaneously runs two different web pages with altered designs or content to see which yields more conversions, and thus which page a business should implement going forward.
Articles in this section
- How do I write a good subject line?
- How can I make sure my emails don’t end up in the spam folder?
- How often should I send marketing emails?
- Do I need to send an email newsletter?
- How can I increase my email list?
- How to Build an Email List?
- What is lead generation?
- What’s a call to action, and how do I create it?
- How can I drive digital traffic to my site immediately?
- How much does social media marketing cost? What’s the ROI?