In today’s marketing world, video is the king of content. There are many different video platforms online, but YouTube has the largest audience and is extremely popular. Most prospects prefer about 2 to 3 minutes of video (the shorter the better) rather than reading text on a page, but the video needs to be relevant and engaging, or they won’t watch it through to the end. When videos are done right, they will motivate prospects to dive into your copy to learn more. Best of all, YouTube provides their own analytics. Use these to learn what’s working best for you and then build on it. If you are serious about video then create your own YouTube channel and customize it to include your branding. All your videos should have a call to action and a link back to a relevant landing page on your site where people can learn more about your products or services.
Articles in this section
- How do I write a good subject line?
- How can I make sure my emails don’t end up in the spam folder?
- How often should I send marketing emails?
- Do I need to send an email newsletter?
- How can I increase my email list?
- How to Build an Email List?
- What is lead generation?
- What’s a call to action, and how do I create it?
- How can I drive digital traffic to my site immediately?
- How much does social media marketing cost? What’s the ROI?