Email lists can be augmented with opt-in features on the homepage of your site that prompt users to voluntarily provide email addresses in exchange for newsletters and promotions. Twitter and Facebook can also be designed to feature opt-in sections, and requiring a name and email address for access to highly-informative industry content like whitepapers is also effective.
Articles in this section
- How do I write a good subject line?
- How can I make sure my emails don’t end up in the spam folder?
- How often should I send marketing emails?
- Do I need to send an email newsletter?
- How can I increase my email list?
- How to Build an Email List?
- What is lead generation?
- What’s a call to action, and how do I create it?
- How can I drive digital traffic to my site immediately?
- How much does social media marketing cost? What’s the ROI?