As often as you can, without getting annoying. How’s that for a vague answer? But it’s true – you want to send frequent emails, but not so frequent that people start unsubscribing or worse, marking them as spam. Where’s the happy medium? Unfortunately, it’s different for each business. For some, once a month is plenty, while for others, daily emails are just fine. Again, it’s a matter of experimentation and testing to see what your particular audience responds best to.
Articles in this section
- How do I write a good subject line?
- How can I make sure my emails don’t end up in the spam folder?
- How often should I send marketing emails?
- Do I need to send an email newsletter?
- How can I increase my email list?
- How to Build an Email List?
- What is lead generation?
- What’s a call to action, and how do I create it?
- How can I drive digital traffic to my site immediately?
- How much does social media marketing cost? What’s the ROI?