There are certain obvious email marketing no-nos to avoid, if you want to stay out of the spam folder – things like mentioning Viagra, or writing in all caps. But spam filters are much more sophisticated now than they used to be, so one or two trip-ups usually won’t mean the end for you. The best way to stay out of the dreaded spam folder is to write not like a salesperson, but like a friend – the tone of your emails, and even the vocabulary you use, will automatically be different.
Articles in this section
- How do I write a good subject line?
- How can I make sure my emails don’t end up in the spam folder?
- How often should I send marketing emails?
- Do I need to send an email newsletter?
- How can I increase my email list?
- How to Build an Email List?
- What is lead generation?
- What’s a call to action, and how do I create it?
- How can I drive digital traffic to my site immediately?
- How much does social media marketing cost? What’s the ROI?